CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Rest in Peace Furbie & Miley Goldfish

Well let's just state right now my mother and I will NOT be going into the fish tank cleaning business any time soon...

We killed the last goldfish!!!

Princess had originally 2 goldfish, 1 named Furbie (after a dog lol) that died shortly after she got him of "natural" causes (LMAO idk what goldfishes croak from but his was what we'll call natural!) and today I suppose Miley (also named after a dog which was named after a troubled pop star) lost her battle with a slight temperature change in water. HAHA, I know I shouldn't laugh but we went through all this trouble to clean a tank to help her stay ALIVE and I'll be damned we killed the thing! Needless to say... 

Princess will be getting a new set of fishes soon!

HAHA!!

Just wanted to share... now I suppose we should have a moment to honor these poor fallen fishes...

No comments:

Post a Comment