CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Big Day

Well, it was a big day for my kids anyway! 

On Friday morning the Princess busts into my room to tell me that her FIRST TOOTH has come out! (It's about time, it's only been loose for a couple of months now lol). It was SO EXCITING, she felt like such a big girl when that happened! I was extremely happy for her...

 

Then...

Nicholas woke up finally, after hours and hours of sleeping, and he had a COMPLETELY dry diaper from the night before and he went STRAIGHT to the potty and HE USED THE BIG BOY POTTY! This was VERY exciting to both him AND me! Diapers are old news to this mommy, we're ready for big boy underwear now!



It was a very exciting Friday in our house!



***UPDATE! The day that I posted this blog, Princess came home with ANOTHER tooth out, the one right next to the first one that came out! lol! She's rocking the toothless look!***

No comments:

Post a Comment