CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 6, 2013

Playtex Secrets Review



GREAT SUPPORT BUT SEXY? EHHHH... NOT SO MUCH

I am a BzzAgent and was recently given the opportunity to try the NEW Playtex Secrets bra for FREE?

I was a little skeptical when I first received my new Playtex bra and put it on. Don’t get me wrong… I’m a female with curves and love that this is bra supports me in all of the right places; however, the cut kind of reminds me of the type of bra my grandma used to wear when I was growing up… at least on me. 

Overall, I love the straps because they actually STAY IN PLACE which is huge. I love that the bra fits in all of the right places and holds in parts of me that I find less desirable. Those two items actually make me look and feel great. 

If I had one suggestion for Playtex it would be to change the cut of the bra, in the front and to add additional padding. I’m 32 and still like to wear a bra that will provide lift and maximum VA-VOOM! In addition to being 32 I also have a three year old so there is some sagging in my breasts. With that being said, I am a 38D, respectfully, and like to have LIFT. I’m not sure if padding is the right thing but I feel as though this bra actually holds me in and separates my breasts. Not my overall favorite style. If Playtex could make a push-up bra that has great straps and maximum support for plumping on the sides and back I would absolutely, positively fall in love. 

I still give this bra a great rating because it makes me look more sleek on my sides and back. I just want a little more BANG when it comes to the appearance of my cleavage. 

I still wear my new bra multiple times a week; however, when I am dressing to enhance my overall sex appeal...unfortunately... this bra has to stay home.

Please note that while I am a BzzAgent I am not required to provide a positive review. These opinions are mine and mine alone.

-Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment