CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lysol® Touch of Foam™ Antibacterial Hand Wash Review

 
I am the proud mother of a 3 year old…just one… however, throughout the day our home is graced with the presence of two 3 year olds, an 8 year old, a 10 year old, and multiple adults. Needless to say, we are well acquainted with germs and share viruses galore! Hand washing is the easiest way to keep germs at bay. Now that my daughter is old enough to understand, we wash our hands multiple times throughout the day. In fact, she thinks of it as a game and is constantly asking if she can wash her hands.
 
I am a BzzAgent and was selected to participate in the Lysol Touch of Foam campaign. Lysol is a trusted household name; however, when I think of Lysol I don’t automatically jump to hand wash. I tend to think of my everyday cleaning products used in the kitchen and bathroom. With that being said, I’ll try anything once…sometimes twice, and welcomed this new product into our lives.
 
Before I go any further I should probably share that I am a soap and lotion fanatic. I’m not talking about the lady that likes pretty smelling things. I’m the lady that you see at Bath & Body works when there is an annual sale, lugging around a bag filled with soaps and lotions that I can barely carry due to the weight. Yeah, I’m that lady. Our linen closet at home has two shelves strictly dedicated to soap and lotion. Hmmm… I really like candles too BUT we won’t get into that.
 
I keep antibacterial soap next to every sink as I am a true believer in the motto, “cleanliness is next to godliness.” When my Bzz campaign package arrived I hesitantly changed out my Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom soap, after thanking it for the memories, with the Lysol Touch of Foam Creamy Vanilla Orchid that I had received. I wondered if I would dig on the new scent and I was pleasantly surprised to find that I LOVE it. The scent is strong; however, I don’t mean that in a bad way. If I am using scented hand wash I WANT to smell it. With that being said, the scent is not overpowering. I pumped the hand wash twice and my hand filled up with thick, creamy foam that smelled good enough to eat. I think I fell in love! After my first wash with Touch of Foam I walked up to my husband and slid my hand in front of his nose, he liked it! Men are finicky so SCORE!
 
I could go on and on about how much I love this hand wash. No, I really could, as I mentioned before I am a FANATIC but I don’t want to bore you. Let’s talk about why YOU need to pick up Lysol Touch of Foam for your home.
 
 A few bragging rights:
  • Rich non-drip lather works on contact to kill 99.9% of germs
  • Offers 10x more germ protection than the leading national competitor
  • Moisturizer-enriched micro-bubbles leave your hands feeling soft and comfortable after every wash
  • Available in three great scents — Creamy Vanilla Orchid, Rose & Cherry in Bloom and Wild Berry Bliss
  • Antimicrobial properties are built in to protect the pump and resist odor-causing bacteria
 
This product delivers on every point as promised. It is thick, creamy, and smells divine. I can’t wait to try the Rose & Cherry in Bloom and Wild Berry Bliss!
 
Now to the knitty gritty, anyone that knows me KNOWS that I am a couponer. No, no, no, NO… I am an EXTREME couponer. I never, ever pay full price unless I absolutely have to and I am constantly looking out for the next steal (legally of course). Bath & Body Works sells their antibacterial soap for $5.50. Lysol Touch of Foam retails for around $3.99. Add in a coupon and you can easily pick up a bottle for just $2.99. That is a 25% SAVINGS!!!
 
Lysol Touch of Foam is a great product that I look forward to adding to my stockpile. I plan on saving money while fighting germs and soaking up a product that smells delectable.

For additional information about this product and other great Lysol products, please visit their website at: http://www.lysol.com/cleaning-products/hand-soap/touch-of-foam
 
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment