CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 11, 2012

NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact Review

I usually try to keep the make up thing to a minimum. When I received the Beauty Vox Box from Influenster I was about to try a lot more eye shadows then I had ever tried before. I received the NYC Individual Eyes compact that had multiple colors and even a diagram to show where to apply all of these colors for the best outcome. 

I was skeptical at first because I usually use one color and that's it. I stick to neutral Earth-y colors and white sometimes due to the fact that I'm so pale- this had black and a grey/silver color as well. 

I tried it anyway, I honestly loved how easily it was to put on and how I knew where to put each color but as I knew prior to putting it on- it was FAR to dark for my skin tones. It made my eyes look like I was wearing a gallon of makeup. I hated that. I looked like I was trying far too hard to be goth. I couldn't handle that part- so I took it off. 

However, on the product itself, it was easy to put on, easy to wash off, and the diagram was very helpful for someone who is not so good with makeup. 

You can find this makeup at all retailers pretty much. Cheap in price and it's nice to have all the colors in one compact rather than to search through your makeup bag for the colors that go with it. It's simple.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you have to apply it in different ways than directed. Due to your skin tone I would think you would to pay with your blue eyes more than OUT PLAY with a lot of dark colors :) I am no make up artist just my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I ten to avoid blacks though it just totally flushes me out.

    ReplyDelete