CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Kiss Ever Pro Lashes a Plus!

After receiving my Beauty Vox Box from Influenster I peered upon my new items to review...
body spray, "ok I can do that!"
candle, "awesome! new smells!"
hair pin, "should be interesting"
eye shadows "great! free makeup!"
hair cream for curls, "uh ok?"
energy drink mix "oh this has to be good!"
fake eyelashes, "oh no! I don't wear fake eye lashes!" 

Fake eye lashes? I mean come on now- I prefer to be all natural and not come across "fake" but for the sake of reviews- I tested it out! 

It took me a time or two to get it just right where it needed to be but it was pretty simple after I realized what I was doing. I wasn't sure about them at first simply because they were black and my eye lashes are naturally light brown (almost blonde). Then I noticed I could feel them and that annoyed me. 

I'm weird about things being on or near my eyes. It's a thing that I've had since I was little and it still bothers me. But I toughed it out and wore them. After a while I began to ignore they were even there, I didn't feel them and looking in a mirror became to feel natural. 

They were easy to apply, nice to wear, and easy to remove. 

If you're in to that sort of thing I recommend that you check these out, the glue was great and stuck really well, but I LOVED the applicator device.

Here are my before and after profile views (I tried to look emotionless like those people on TV LOL!)



1 comment:

  1. You can totally see the great difference. Would you consider maybe a different type of eyelash? That looks really "big".

    ReplyDelete