CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Not Your Mother's Kinky Curls Cream

I was given a sample of "Not Your Mother's Kinky Curls" hair cream to try out by Influenster.

First off, you should know, it's been a LONG time since I nurtured my curls. I generally straighten them out & go on about my day as a straight as a rail blonde. But given the opportunity to try something new for my crazy curls I was excited. I wanted to "embrace" the true Me. 

I had it all planned out, I had a doctor appointment that day and I was going to try it to see if anyone had any criticism to lay on me.

I applied the cream as directed on the back of the bottle, and allowed my hair to air dry since it curls better that way naturally. I waited to see if anyone (including my husband) had anything to say. 

"Oh that looks cute! You curled your hair today!" 
"Looks good, you should wear it that way more often"
and my husband (God love him) "You didn't put enough of that in your hair, it's kind of flattening out a little bit" 

He's a butt. I love him anyway.

He was right, perhaps I didn't put enough in it? Either way- I loved it! My hair wasn't frizzy, it had just enough bounce to it and my hair didn't feel greasy or crunchy during or after the day. 

I LOVE NOT YOUR MOTHER'S KINKY CURLS!!!!!
Thank You Influenster for supplying me with the free sample! 

**please note this was toward the end of the day and my hair was going flat- it did look much better earlier in the day!**

2 comments: