CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

New & Improved Influenster!

I have been a member of Influenster since prior to their remodel about a month ago. While at the time I wasn't sure how I felt about the site in general, since the remodel I have fallen in love.

Prior to the remodel the site was hard to navigate around and almost impossible to load on my iPhone without something missing. I was regretting signing up!

Then I went about 2 weeks without even checking the site, then walla- there it was. The "NEW" and "IMPROVED" Influenster. I wasn't sure what to think going in to it, would it really be different or was it going to just have a different look? After playing on it for about 45 minutes I was in Heaven! 

It was easy to navigate, brighter, more content, and easier to load on my phone. I was lovin' it!

I became more active on the site- how could I not? This was something that I could get into and get something out of. It was going to pay off!

Soon enough I received an email, they wanted to me take a "pre-survey" in order to get a "vox-box" full of goodies for me to review. It took only 5 minutes of my time, and I could do it from my phone. I patiently waited about 2 hours before receiving an acceptance email. My "Beauty Blogger Vox Bos 2012" was going to be shipped out to me in just a few short weeks. I was SO excited!

I had never done a vox box and wasn't sure what to expect but it was totally worth the nerves. I received a small white box FULL of goodies! Everything from hair pins, to fake eye lashes, to make-up and everything in between. 

HOW COOL? I reviewed everything as quickly as I could and posted my reviews on their page, I unlocked "badges" and my influenster score went UP! The higher the score goes up and the more you participate in the programs then the higher your odds are of being picked for another vox box in the future.

I highly recommend you go sign up for Influenster and get your score up, it's worth the little bit of work you put into it.

GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment