CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle

I received a Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle in my Beauty Vox Box from Influenster.
"Black Pepper Bergamot"
I wasn't sure what to think of the name of the candle but it sure smelled good coming through the plastic it was being held in.

My husband is weird about new smells so I burned this when he was at work to prevent any outside influence changing my opinions.

It smelled fantastic! I LOVED it! The smell lasted right until the last glimmer of light flickered out. I wanted a bigger one but at the time didn't have the money to purchase one.

However, my husband came home from work the first day i burned it and asked em what I was cooking! LOL! I told him all about my new candle and he actually agreed that it did smell great and that he too wanted another.

My only issue with the "mini" candle is just that- it's TOO mini. I wanted something bigger that lasted longer and could fill more of an area with its smell.

If you have a Bath and Body Works near you I recommend you drop in, they frequently have sales and their candles are fantastic- as well as their bath products.


2 comments:

  1. Oh lala! Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea,
    I'm searching the internet to find KY bloggers. I live south of Lexington and blog at www.hobbiesonabudget.com. I have started a facebook group for all Kentucky bloggers. It's a great place to find other bloggers living in the great state of KY! We would love to have you join us! https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/359983954081988/members/

    ReplyDelete