CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

September 19th- This Day In History... x2!

There wasn't anything FANTASTIC that actually happened this day in history...

Nevada was the first to set off an underground Atomic Bomb- no one died and I honestly don't see the purpose in that

However on September 19th, 2012 former President George W. Bush asked congress for permission to use "any means necessary" against Saddam Hussein.  I don't like that this was "history" because it shouldn't have come to this to begin with... some idiots attacked our country without permission- why do we need permission to "return the favor" ya know?



Anyway- since regular history irritated me on this day... let's move on to my other "thing" - I love music!


So on this day in MUSIC history...



Both in 1981: Simon and Garfunkel reunited in New York- let's face it- they're awesome!! ((yes i kinda live outside of my generation! lol) And... The Rolling Stones album "Tattoo You" began it's streak at #1 on the charts for 9 weeks!



Perhaps next weeks "day in history" will be slightly more entertaining! LOL

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment