CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Giving Away a Ghost?

For those that missed an earlier post where I gave away a build a bear gift card- I stated in that post how much I LOVE Build-a-Bear Workshop. It's probably one of my favorite places to take my kiddos when we have "our" time together.


With that- I had stated on my Facebook page (found here) that I would be giving away the orange Halloween cat that was released a few years ago and has now been discontinued. However, a sweet little girl saw it sitting in my bedroom and fell in love with the kitty so how could I tell her no? How sweet is she?


So clearly she got the cat- I couldn't tell her no!!

Instead I AM going to give away a Halloween ghost from Build-a-Bear. Though it can still be purchased on their website and on eBay from other sellers, this ghost is hard to find in the stores around the country. 

He's roughly 19 inches tall and solid white with a small red heart shape over where his heart would be, assuming he was ya know, living. lol. My kids favorite part of this ghost is that his eyes and heart glow in the dark!!

(this is a stock photo from build-a-bear)

I will personally throw in the Halloween boxers that were purchased for this ghost- they are orange and so cute because the little ghosts on them also glow in the dark!


EASY ENTRIES THIS TIME!!!
(let's hear a joyful yay!)

For each "entry" leave it in a DIFFERENT comment with your email to contact you if you are the winner. This makes your chances higher of winning!

***Mandatory Entry***
Tell me who you would give this sweet ghost to? Yourself or a nice surprise for someone else?

**Extra Entries**
(with click-able links!)
(+1) Go "like"my Facebook Page (leave a comment stating that you did & what name you are using on Facebook)
(+1) Follow me on Twitter (leave a comment with your user name that you followed with- I DO follow back!!)
(+1) Go "like" my Sister Blog (leave a comment stating that you did & what name you are using on Facebook)

SIMPLE! 
You don't have to do ALL of those- you must do the "mandatory entry" though- if you do the others and not that one then they will not count.

Thank you all for reading!!

Good Luck!!!



**This contest will run for ONE week beginning at 1:30pm September 12, 2012 running until 1:30pm September 19, 2012** 

21 comments:

  1. I would give this ghost to my sweet daughter :-)

    nichole_brunner88@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already follow you on twitter

    www.twitter.com/NicholeBrunner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have liked your Facebook page

    Www.facebook.com/nmbrunner88

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would give him to my nephew Brandon who is just about to start Kindergarten. He is so excited by glow in the dark things and would love this little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked your page :) facebook.com/jackieisspoiled

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) I already like The Butterfly life, but unfortunately I don't have a twitter.. so hopefully 3 out of 4 is better luck than none!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to give this to my boyfriend of 4 years on our anniversary, which is actually on Halloween. :) My email is carrie_domitrovich@knights.ucf.edu.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have liked your page. https://www.facebook.com/carrie.domitrovich

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already like The Butterfly Life Blog. https://www.facebook.com/carrie.domitrovich

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would give this to my 4 year old son, who LOVES ghosts, his favorite movie is nightmare before Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would give this cute ghost to my grandson for Halloween and he would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have liked your Facebook page and here is my page link: http://www.facebook.com/debra.w.roby

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have liked your sister blog already and my page link: http://www.facebook.com/debra.w.roby

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would give it to my twin boys :) email is randi.m.jones@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have also liked your sister blog. my facebook is https://www.facebook.com/guitarchic2004

    ReplyDelete
  16. I also just liked your page =D https://www.facebook.com/guitarchic2004

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would give the ghost to my son, this will be his first halloween and his Daddy will be missing it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have liked your Facebook page.

    http://www.facebook.com/anphillips3

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have liked you sister blog.

    http://www.facebook.com/anphillips3

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have begun following you on twitter.

    https://twitter.com/ashley_samples

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would give it to me lil man Brendan!
    Sara Dobbs

    ReplyDelete