CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tasty Tuesday #3

This post is from my cell, my apologies for the lack of details with this post.

Today I made goodies for my family, Valentines goodies of course! Since I have a short period of time and my battery could die, I will pick 1 of those super easy baked goods to spread the word about.

Sugar Cookie Cakes
Ingredients:
Sugar cookie batter (your favorite)
Cookie cutters
Cake icing
Sprinkles

Directions:
1- mix sugar cookies as directed by your recipe
2- cut dough with cookie cutters
3- bake as directed by your recipe
4- allow cookies to cool completely
5- spread a small amount of icing on the back of one cookie
6- place an un-iced cookie against the iced one (same shape) to make a sandwich
7- hold cookie in one hand and place sprinkles along the edges of the cookies where the icing is showing between the 2 sandwiched cookies.


Mine turned out great! (along with some funfetti cupcakes!


No comments:

Post a Comment