CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 13, 2012

Must-have Monday #3

Today's "Must-have" is for anyone with kids & an iPhone. 

I can't speak for everyone of you but my kids drive me INSANE on long car rides unless they have something to capture their attention. My Princess is the absolute worst because she won't fall asleep in the car as easily as my boys will now. I have found an app that I LOVE with the most accentuation on the LOVE part!

It's called "Cut the Rope" and it's star character is a weird cute little monster that you can't help but to love.

This is "Om Nom" the monster from the "cut the rope" application. (I think he's suppose to be a frog but he looks like a monster to me.)

The point of this game is to help Om Nom get the candy from the rope to his mouth. The object is to collect stars and do it rapidly while cutting ropes to make the candy land IN Om Nom's mouth. This game keeps my Princess heavily entertained and rather quiet except for a little laugh here and there. 

At the price of $0.99 you can also have the peaceful car ride that all mothers dream of!



After a little research I think this game might also be available for the iPod touch, and the Android. Happy Gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment