CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 20, 2012

Must-have Monday #4

This is honestly the first time I've thought about writing in daysss! (that's a different story for a different post- stay tuned!)

Tonight's must have Monday is a cheap plug for my daughter's girl scout troop!
LOL
IT'S COOKIE TIME!!!!!!

Don't lie, you just smiled and got a bit excited didn't you!?

Cookies are in, so after this week hit up your local grocery store and you're bound to find a troop with a table set up- but if you live close to me- HIT US UP! I will deliver to you!

There was a lot of hype this year about the Savannah Smiles cookie, I honestly think the thing looks nasty but hey, I ordered 2 boxes from a friends daughter that lives in a different area code. See there's the catch with that one, only specific areas are carrying it until next year then it will be everywhere. However, here it is...


Again, I admit they look gross but they can't be that bad right? Either way, the Princess is selling these....


That's...
*Thin Mint
*Caramel DeLite
*Peanut Butter Pattie
*Peanut Butter Sandwich
*Shortbread
*Thanks-a-lot
*Lemonades
*Shout Out

Nobody can resist girl scout cookies! 

Go buy some and support the girls in your community!!

No comments:

Post a Comment