CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 2, 2012

interesting... lol

Today I took BB to the doc for a well child check up. He was great, big headed, chunky, developing pretty normally all around- except his tongue.

Brace yourself for this- it's quite funny!

His tongue may be too big for his mouth! LOL,apparently this is a "common" problem and can be fixed. If it's too long for his mouth then he'll just have to grow into it- however, if it's too fat for his mouth then they can put spacers in between his jaws to kinda naturally guide them to be larger. (?) This was rather interesting for me to hear since I had NEVER heard of this problem before now. Therefore, I looked up on google what I could about it! Here's what I found... .... ... there ya go- that's what I found- NOTHING! If anyone has read about putting spacers in to fix this problem let me know, send me a link or something so that I can do my research. 

To be truthful, when she said that his tounge was too big I laughed and said "what? are you sure? is that possible?" Lol!


While we're on the topic of interesting, Bubby might have to have speech therapy, this is something that I have been discussing with people for MONTHS now and no one believed me, but he's either not hearing correctly or he's not developing his speech the way he should be. Either way, something will be done- I can't understand him and he's almost 3!
Princess had an emotional breakdown on me yesterday, it was sweet really but she cried which in turn made me cry- we were a hot mess! She crawled up in my lap (I was sitting in the floor) and she said "I been meaning to tell you something mommy." and she was SO serious about it all, "I wanted to say that when I'm in high school and college and I move out I will miss you guys so much..." then just started balling. It was deep, way beyond her years seeming as how she's only 6!!! I cried and reassured her that for as long as I was alive I would be there for her whenever she needed me. She eventually calmed down and managed to pull herself together-but that was interesting, I don't know what sparked it, but it was needed to be let out.


I have been thinking of things to do for my daily blog- you know, a theme. I'm thinking "Trending Thursday" but i don't know, any suggestions? With "Trending Thursday" I would share a few things from the news that are the most talked about on the web that day. Or a friend recommended "Tied up Thursday" which sounds a lot more dirty then what it actually is (lol). It follows the same general concept as the other but deals with hot topics like politics. Something that I'm not afraid to voice my opinion on, even though you may not like it. But i don't know, I'm open to suggestions- today's daily theme may be held off until next Thursday. 


Well, folks, I'm done for now. I have a house to clean up and children to tend to!

No comments:

Post a Comment