CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Snow is Evil

Just thought that was an appropriate title for this post since it has snowed ever since Thursday night and quite frankly I hate snow. I hate weather below 55* actually. Moving on...

Today was a mess, I was exhausted because at 3:37am I was awaken by a text message from our local weather station informing us of a "winter weather advisory," thank you captain obvious!! Then about 2 1/2 hours later we were startled by what sounded like a baby crying. After deep searching we realized it was 2 cats going at it on our back porch! Omg, pick a different house or be quiet!! Lol!

The Princess had a Cheerleading thing this morning, she did really well and even led a side line cheer that she had never done in front of a crowd before. I was so proud!!

My boys haven't been feeling so great today, that's stressful enough in itself.

I must end this post now though, I just received a disturbing phone call...

No comments:

Post a Comment