CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Plus-Size Costume Shopping!

I recently had the opportunity to speak with someone about providing a review of their "plus size costume" website and product for Plus Size Costume Supercenter!

Let me first start by saying that I find it extremely hard to find costumes that fit me in all the right places. As a taller female, sometimes things are just too short to wear out in public. Having a large chest area, makes it hard to find something that is actually fitting in that area. Since I've started losing weight the stomach area isn't as much of a concern but can be bothersome.

On to the goods- I love this website! They have more than just plus size items so please even if you're a 120 pound stick, check it out- they have some adorable items! You can visit them at http://www.plussizecostumesupercenter.com

The site was easy to navigate around and find what I was looking for, as well and having a large selection of costumes that I hadn't seen before. It took me forever to find the one that I felt would "suit" me and fit in the budget that I was allotted. However, I did finally come to a decision- and I personally think it's quite fitting!


It's a Kitty Cat!! I <3 IT!!

Of course it looks much better on the girl that was pictured on the website- this is how it looked on her! 


She's a bit skinnier than I am, but alas I still like the costume! 

My only complaint honestly is that it's so low cut on my chest- that can be fixed though- a black bra and a little bit of sewing and we'll be good to go! 

The costume itself is great. Soft material, lightweight, and very comfortable. It came with almost everything you would need to complete the outfit. A headband with the ears, the dress, glovettes, tail and a choker with a bell. Just have so throw some black shoes or boots with it, and some black panty hose and you're set for a fun filled night out!


Heck I may even use the headband and choker for taking the kids trick or treating! How cute?


Finally, I cannot stress to you enough how badly you should check out their site. I FELL IN LOVE! This will definitely be where I order any future Halloween costumes from for myself. I just might order another one for this year- possibly host a Halloween party just to get to wear it... what do you think?


A blonde Snow White? I think I could pull it off!

Thank you all for reading- and please be sure to check out PlusSizeCostumeSuperCenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment