CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

2 Years Strong

Roughly about 10 years ago I met who would become my wonderful husband.

Though at the time he was not "wonderful" and was by far the "perfect" boyfriend. Nor was I the "perfect" girlfriend. Far from it- but we were happy for a brief time.


I was 16 & he was 18. Young and foolish. Everyone said we were too young to know what true love really was. Eventually we split. 

After years of not speaking to one another, we had other relationships, had children with other people, lived our own lives essentially. Yet neither of us was 100% happy.

We eventually made it back to one another in late 2009- rushed things a bit and moved in together in January 2010, became pregnant in February 2010 with Brian, got engaged in April 2010- and finally married on July 24, 2010! 



To all those that said we didn't know what true love was- kiss my butt- if we had stayed together we wouldn't have gone through nearly as much crap in our lives and things would have worked out from the get go. But thankfully, my friend Kat & her husband Billy talked us into talking to one another again, set things back up- if you will. ((Short back story- my husband & I set up Kat & Billy when we were dating as teenagers, they fell in love, got married, bought a house, and have a wonderful son that is my God Baby!)) I thank them so much for helping me & my husband find true happiness once again. 

So 2 years strong- we were married 2 years ago today and I'm still just as happy as I was in that picture. Things could be better- but duh- everyone wishes somethings could be different in their lives- but my things don't involve my husband. We have a wonderful marriage, and great kids. I love him and I love our life together as one. 

Happy Anniversary Baby!!! 
I LOVE YOU!!!!!

This photo was from April 2012 @ the University of Kentucky Basketball Championship Ceremony @ Rupp Arena in Lexington, KY



1 comment: