CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

TruMoo is a "Tru" Hit at our House!

A big thank you to BuzzAgent for providing me with a free full size sample of this to try! I love being a buzz agent!

Hello Loves!! 
I want to introduce y'all to my new found obsssion- TruMoo Chocolate Milk! First let me start with, my Princess is really the only of my three kiddos that likes milk and will drink it without having to be forced. The boys, that's an entire battle on its own. I was offered a free coupon for TruMoo chocolate milk and thought "why not, willing to try anything and this is suppose to be healthy!" So we did... 

Out store unfortunately only carried the half gallon, but that was ok, I didn't want it to go bad before it was all drank anyway. So we purchased this milk. It sat in the fridge for about two days before the kids realized it was chocolate milk. Then the Princess "HAD" to have some, nothing else would do until she tried this milk. Roughly 6 ounces of chocolate milk was GONE in less than 5 minutes flat. She chugged it and demanded more. Of course I cut her off, she would ruin her dinner at that point- but she did get more with dinner lol. 

After realizing what a hit this was with the Princess I then tried the boys, it was "awesome" according to my three year old. The two year old just handed me his cup and said "uh more!?" LOL! It was a hit at my house, even my picky hubs said "this ain't too bad, we need to buy more though- it's almost gone." Sure enough within two days the milk was devoured. Completely empty! 

Since having "tried" the milk we have already purchased it two more times! This company will love us spending this much money on chocolate milk. 

Below are the basic Nutrition Facts about TruMoo chocolate milk- decide for yourself!
((This is the Fat Free Chocolate milk- they also have Low Fat))

Total Fat- 0
Saturated Fat- 0
Trans Fat- 0
Cholesterol- 5mg
Sodium- 180mg
Potassium- 420mg
Carbohydrates- 20g
Sugar- 18g
Protein- 8g
Vitamin A- 10%
Vitamin C- 2%
Calcium- 30%
Vitamin D- 25%
Vitamin B12- 20%

Admit it- you're impressed! I know I sure was- and the fact that I didn't have to force my boys to drink it was relieving.

I also have to admit- I was the one who drank the last of it--- sssshhhh!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment