CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Kiss Nail Dress

I received this product from Influenster for review at no cost.

Hello Loves! 

I wanted to share with you another product that I received from my Influenster Vox Box I got in December. Kiss Nail Dress!

Normally I love going and getting my nails done, but the thought of doing it myself at home appealed to me even more! Why spend the extra 30 minutes driving there when you can do it all by yourself? And it looks great too? Save the time and gas money and give it a shot! 

Here is the design that I received:
CUTE!!! 

I love pink and for the most part love animal print- this was too cute to pass up! 

Thank goodness it came with instructions and that I actually read them or I never would have gotten these on by myself! lol! Once I did a nail or two it was pretty easy and I caught on quickly.

I unfortunately didn't take any pictures of this =( sorry guys! I don't think about these things at the time, I think about them when it's too late. 

Either way- give it a shot! These were easy to apply and lasted for a while. Looked like they had been done at the salon!

No comments:

Post a Comment