CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

i have a limit

like most people i have a limit to where you can push me before i snap and can't handle anymore.

the other day i hit that mark with a fellow PTA parent that has sparked me to decide that after this next meeting (if i make it that long) i will be quitting the PTA and telling them in the nicest way possible where they can shove it.

i misheard a rough number for our fundraiser and thought that we brought in almost 8,000 dollars, however i actually heard almost 7,000 dollars and got jumped because this person then accused me of saying that she stole the other 1,000 dollars. That's not at all what was said nor would I go to someone else if I thought that had happened, I would have gone to the authorities if that was the case. It's bull the way she spoke to me and started complaining about bi-laws and said she was tired of doing my job for me...

um no chick- i don't think so!

i agreed to go to the school 3 days a week to pick up money from parents for the PTA and the fundraiser so that no one else would, I helped organize and pull off the fall carnival, i organized and pulled off the fundraiser, i was the one at the school every other day, i was the one that pulled off the rock star party for the students and spent 2 hours passing out candy bars to students that sold fundraising product.

i spend countless hours cutting thousands upon thousands of boxtops so that we get a bigger check from the box tops for education people, and I'm the one that organizes and counts the ones that are turned in during a contest that i might be running that month- but she does my job?? what the heck!?!

so that will be one less stress for me in a couple of weeks, i will not let someone run over me and talk down to me the way she did.

This opens up my Tuesday evenings and hours that I would normally spend working on boxtops.

YAY for free time!!!!!

1 comment: