CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What's the Word I'm Looking for?

...oh yeah... TASTELESS, or is it DISGRACEFUL??

Scarlett Johansson my dear, what have you done? 

Nude photos that apparently were hacked from her Iphone have surfaced on the internet. Granted NO she didn't upload them herself & probably had no intent on allowing anyone to see them especially the world, I still don't see why you would take such photos?

Seriously? Is it cool to want to take nude pics of yourself now a days? Did I miss that boat? (HAHA let's all thank God I did bahahahaha) 

I believe taking them at all is tasteless- and leaving them on your Iphone is just stupid because those are supposedly one of the easiest phones to hack into, especially if you're one of those dorky ass little boys that work at AT&T to begin with. 

Have a little respect for yourself- that's all I'm sayin!

No comments:

Post a Comment