CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Grill Up Some Fun With Kroger (spon)


Thanks to BzzAgent for providing me with *free* coupons to try the products mentioned below.

Let me briefly start with how much I do LOVE my local Kroger- they always have wonderful in store specials and sales going on- on top of the company wide sales and deals. You cannot go wrong there! I save so much money shopping there between their online coupons and gas points that I can shop for our family of 5 and not feel guilty for "blowing" money.

I am also a BzzAgent and was provided coupons for free or discounted products to try these particular Kroger brand products.I love BzzAgent!

*Kroger Brand 12pack Soda Pop
*Kroger Brand Frozen Turkey Burgers
*Kroger Brand Potato Chips
*Kroger Brand Hamburger Buns
*Kroger Brand Deluxe Ice Cream

In my family a regular staple of our Summer lives is our grill and ice cream bowls. Here in Kentucky we have extremely hot Summers- yet after being cooped up indoors all Winter we would prefer to be out in the heat and eat like Kings! HAHA! I sent my husband out on the shopping trip with these coupons and he did NOT disappoint! He brought home cream soda (for himself because I HATE cream soda!), my favorite turkey burgers, sour cream and onion chips, hamburger buns and cookies-n-cream ice cream.

My kids knew when the buns and burgers were busted out that we were cooking out- and boy were they excited!!

I can only speculate on the soda, but since it was gone within a matter of 4 days I assume that it was delicious! 
My delicious turkey burgers were TO DIE FOR! Juicy and tender and did not have any bland features to them at all. The buns tasted just like normal hamburger buns- no difference in taste, only in the price!
My favorite chip is Lay's Sour Cream and Onion- and the Kroger brand tasted no different. They almost had more flavor to them actually!
And last but certinly not least- THE ICE CREAM! YUM! This tub was gone in one night with our family eating on it. 3 kids plus my husband and myself- that tub didn't stand a chance!

But as I wind this post down I want to remind you- none of these items tasted horrible- they in all reality tasted slightly better than the name brand that we would normally purchase- but the best part? The chips are usually about $1.50 a bag, the ice cream is no more than $2 for a tub, the buns are $1, the pop is under $3, the burgers are typically under $6. It's extremely cheap to eat Kroger brand products and you don't risk the taste or quality with those cheaper prices.

Check out your Kroger.com to find a local Kroger near you!
-SC

No comments:

Post a Comment