CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Holiday Vox Box 2012- Thank You Influenster!

Hello Loves! 

Naturally with children, I love this time of year! The expressions on their faces when they see Christmas lights, the twinkle in their eye when someone mentions "Santa Claus" and that wonderful smile when they open their gifts. It's something I look forward to every year. How sweet it is...

On the other hand, I'm certain I had that twinkle, smile and expression when I received my NEW Holiday VoxBox from Influenster the other day! I LOVE FREEBIES!!

How awesome!?!?!

Since you have seen a sneak peek as to what I got, I should warn you, this means there will be more review posts coming in the next week! Prepare yourselves.

In my box I found:
*Quaker Oatmeal Real Medleys Bowl
*Kiss Nail Design (with pink leopard print nails!)
*eBoost Energy drinks mix
*Goody Quickstlye Hair Brush
*NYC lip gloss
*Sole Society $25 coupon

How exciting!!

Be sure to check back daily for reviews on all of these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment