CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 4, 2012

October 4th in History

Well to be quite honest folks- this day in history is kind of boring.

I won't like, yeah it's kinda cool that Sputnik was shot into space in 1957 but that started a whole big race to see who could make it to the moon first- guess what America won, shocking. 



And yeah it's neat that the Pope visits America and the first ever visit was to New York City on October 4th, 1965- but I'm not Catholic, so that really doesn't effect me. 


The only remotely cool thing that happened in history on this day is Gutzon Borglum began sculpting Mount Rushmore. I would love to visit here one day, but until then I'm stuck looking at pictures online. Oh well... let's marvel at this one together... ooooooo ahhhhhh....


No comments:

Post a Comment