CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy October!

Today begins my favorite time of the year- October through December is literally THE best time of the year for me. I love it. The leaves change, the weather cools off, school is in full swing, pumpkins are coming out and the smell of baked goodies are floating through the air... it's wonderful!

My favorite Holiday is coming quickly- Halloween!! How can you not love Halloween? It's the only time of year that you can dress up and act like any one you want to and get away with it. I love it as much as the kids do! While I don't get to enjoy it quite the way that I use to with a nice cocktail Halloween party with a few drinks and friends- this way is much better- treat bags, dress up, and smiling faces of my babies. 

Last year we all got into it- EVEN DADDY! Crazy right? Daddy went as a race car driver, I was a referee, the Princess was Rapunzel, Bubby was Mickey Mouse, and BB was a penguin. I loved how sweet they all looked last year- but this year- EVEN CUTER! 

This year we will have fuddy duddy Daddy, the witch Mommy, the Princess is going to be a girly Zebra, Bubby is going to be Tigger, and sweet BB is going to be Harry Potter. ((see post here to see why he is Harry Potter!))

Right before Halloween (by only 4 days) is also my BB's birthday!! My sweet boy will be turning 2!!!! Though I'm unsure of what to do for his birthday since I have been looking forward to Halloween, I'm sure I'll pull something together nicely.

I always do!

1 comment: