CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Goody Spin Pin is "Goody" in my Book

Thanks to Influenster I was sent the "Beauty Vox Box" and inside was a whole pack of goodies for me to test out. One of these goodies was the "Goody Spin Pin" for my hair. 

It looks funky but in all reality this thing was AWESOME! 

I wore this in my hair on Halloween night with my hair half down and the other half was up in a twisted bun. I wasn't sure how long it would stay up but honestly I was impressed. The bun didn't move or unravel until my husband started to mess with it. (men!)

This pin was easy to use and I honestly loved them. No hair ties or rubber bands were stuck in my hair for me to fight with at the end. This was easy to use and easy to remove without any tangles. 

I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to try something new in their hair. If you're tired of the normal and boring tis is for you! 

Thank you to Influenster for providing this product for me to try!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love to do my hair up because it keeps it out of my way! I really need to try these! I use A LOT of bobby pins!

    ReplyDelete